Black+Decker's Allure Iron (D3030) can quickly bring your garment care to a higher level; it is designed with Dynamic Steam Technology to give you various temperature and steam options for all kinds of fabrics.
It also has anti-drip technology and you can leave your clothes on the hanger while ironing them because this model comes with a vertical steam feature.
(There's also a slightly more expensive digital option.)
What Comes in the Box?
You’ll get 1x blue and chrome Black+Decker D3030 Allure Iron with stainless steel soleplate and long cord. It only weighs 1.9 pounds, and its dimensions are compact at 4.3 x 5.7 x 11.7 inches.
Product Features and Technical Details
- Creates 30% steam than other brands
- Stainless steel soleplate
- Smooth gliding performance
- Blasts through wrinkles because of its steam surge
- Has a vertical steam feature
- It has an anti-drip system
- It also has 60-minute automatic shutoff for your safety
- Gets really hot
- Easy to use
- Superior steam and spray features
- Swivel cord is a neat feature
- Sometimes leaks and spits
- Annoying and needlessly difficult warranty process
Who Should Buy this Product?
This is an okay all-rounder that will suit people who don't iron all that much. If you iron frequently you'll want something with better build quality and fewer annoyances.
Conclusion and Recommendation
Decent steam, comfortable to use, gets pretty hot - this iron will do the business all right. How long it will last is another question, but at half the price of more premium models you might just find yourself taking a closer look...