The Steam Master iron from Sunbeam has 1400 Watts of variable steam output, helping you to ease wrinkles out of your garments and stay looking trim.
Nifty features include a vertical steam shot, anti-drip design, and 3-way motion technology.
What You Get
The Steam Master is sealed in easy-to-open packaging.
The Steam Master rates well in terms of features and specifications. Here are its primary features:
- Vertical shot of steam – The shot of steam button releases a burst of steam that blasts away creases effectively. You can also use it to steam clothes that are hanging up - quite useful. It also works on curtains and upholstery.
- 3-Way Motion Smart Auto-off – This technology makes it possible for the steam iron to shut off automatically if it is left unattended. This safety feature is helpful to avoid electric and fire related accidents.
- Non-Stick Soleplate – Allows the surface of the iron to glide over fabrics effortlessly. It makes the iron easy to use and it helps reduce wrinkles.
- Retractable cord – Cords can sometimes become aggravating as they often jumble. One of the advantages of Sunbeam's Steam Master is its 8-foot long retractable cord that you can tuck in quickly and neatly. You can now use a steam iron without worrying about jumbled cords.
The temperature of the steam is pretty high - gives you a feeling that it's really getting to work. The 1400 Watts is far from the highest you'll get, but it's enough power for most tasks.
The retractable cord is something of a gimmick, but we found it surprisingly useful and we were a bit annoyed when we next picked up an iron that didn't have such a feature.
- Ironing is fast and efficient - much better than a normal iron.
- The dial under the handle is quite small and difficult to read.
Who Should Buy This?
This product is for everyone who wants to experience faster and more efficient ironing of garments, drapes, and even upholstery at a super-low price.
Cheap, good, and it works. If you have a hundred bucks lying around, there are better products. If you just want to dip your toe into the world of steam irons - this one is hard to beat.