Garment Steamer may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The Hamilton Beach Steam Iron with 3-Way Auto Shutoff & Durathon Soleplate is a 3.3-pound steam iron more than capable of smoothing the wrinkles and creases out of your garments with its 1700 Watts of power.
It claims to have 40% more continuous steam power than other leading brands and is ten times more long-lasting compared to traditional iron brands.
The product also has scratch-resistant technology.
Read Related Article: Hamilton Beach Steam Iron (19803) Review
What You Get
The Hamilton Steam Iron is wrapped in an easy-to-open packaging. The product also comes with a 1-year warranty for the iron itself, and a ten year soleplate warranty.
It heats quickly and the temperatures it offers are accurate – great for moving from fabric to fabric.
Other features include:
- Retractable Cord – Which can be tucked in neatly and easily. With this feature, you no longer need to worry about a muddled cord lying around the corner after you finish ironing.
- Anti-drip – A good steam iron like the Hamilton always comes with an anti-drip feature to make sure that your garments are clean, smooth, and dry even after ironing.
- Auto Shut-off – Hamilton’s 3-Way Auto Shut-Off makes it possible for users to walk away for a while from their task without worrying if they have turned off the appliance or not.
- Self-cleaning – Which makes it less of a bother for the user.
- Vertical Steam – This means that it can provide you the comfort and suitability to freshen up hanging garments.
The steam is amazing, it doesn’t leak, and the shaped tip allows you to get into difficult-to-iron parts.
The quick heat-up is a bonus. Overall, it works really well.
It’s quite heavy and we found it less smooth a ride than some others.
- The temperature that the product provides is accurate for every kind of fabric.
- It also heats quickly, which makes ironing much faster.
- The steam doesn’t drip and is powerful compared to the average brand.
- Plus, its water tank is large enough that you won’t need to fill it frequently.
One minor glitch this product has is its setting button which is a bit too small.
Its build quality is underwhelming – it feels a bit flimsy and there are many online reports of units failing. They’re quite rare though.
Who Should Buy
The Hamilton Steam Iron is great for just about anyone who’s already tired of using a traditional flat iron.
Given the price and the features, you can’t really go wrong with the Hamilton Beach.
Read Another Related Article: Maytag M400 Speed Heat Iron and Vertical Steamer Review