Garment Steamer may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The Sunbeam Classic (model: GCSBCL-317-000) is very easy to use and it’s a standard size that fits everyone’s hand.
Its Shot of Steam features gives off a burst of steam perfect for all kinds of fabrics, draperies, and other flat surface fabrics. Its 30-minute automatic shutoff ensures safety whenever you leave the iron.
Its anti-drip system is specifically designed to prevent water leakage and mess. The non-stick soleplate and self-cleaning mode technology are further attractive features.
Read Related Article: SteamFast SF-717 Home-and-Away Mini Steam Iron Review
What Comes in the Box?
You’ll get 1x Sunbeam Classic GCSBCL-317-000 Non-Drip 1200-Watt Iron. It weighs 2.7 pounds and is 5.6 x 11.6 x 6.3 inches in dimension.
Product Features and Technical Details
- Anti-drip technology
- Shot of Steam feature; Vertical Shot of Steam
- Spray Mist Feature
- Automatically turns off after 30 minutes to ensure safety.
- It has an 8-foot, 360 degrees swivel cord.
- 3-year limited warranty for the whole iron a lifetime warranty for the soleplate.
This is about the same price as the Black&Decker IR03V but is much better. It’s not perfect, of course, but at this price you shouldn’t expect it to be.
Most people find it’s a good weight and that it saves time when compared to normal irons.
- It’s light enough to travel with, though nowhere near as light as our preferred travel steam iron, the SteamFast SF-717.
- As a lightweight and medium size iron, users find it positive because they can bring it whenever they need some instant ironing fix during their holiday or business trip. Hotels and resorts often use Sunbeam irons for their customers to use.
- Its temperature is inconsistent.
- Silk setting seems way off what it should be
Cheap and cheerful – that’s what the Sunbeam is. Far from perfect but at a price everyone can afford. With a 3-year warranty, and a super-low price point, what have you got to lose?
Read Another Related Article: Sunbeam Steam Master Iron Review
Last Updated on June 30, 2020